Thursday, April 9, 2015

Transferred to SanTan Area

 April 6th, 2015

         This week has been okay.  I got transferred to the SAN TAN Zone in the San Tan Stake, Coronado 2nd and San Tan 1st wards.  My new companion is Elder Mauclair.  He is is from Lyon France, and met my Cousin Race in the MTC.  
Elder Race Acheson (right) with his companion in the Lyon France Mission

         This area is kinda dead.  We have no real investigators, but we are going to get something going.  I am excited.  There are a lot of part member families here that are police officers.  I want to be a cop and so that might be the way in.   So that's cool.  Some members told me that one of my football coaches is in Coronado 2nd Ward.  I haven't seen him yet but we will and I'm excited.
Elder Mitchell Bailey (right) with another Elder Bailey (not companion) at the mission transfers meeting in April 2015

April 13th, 2015

          Elder Mauclair and I are working hard together.  We have seen some miracles like praying which door to knock on and finding someone who wants to talk to us.  That was cool.  

Coach Skyles is taking us to lunch and its cool.  


I don’t have much to say.  ‘Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment